Just a quick note to say that I am in Doorknobs & BodyPaint Issue: 54 - online today! If this doesn't work, click on the issue cover on the left hand side.
My story is titled Decorative Dinnerware. I had to write it about someone's life choices using 450 words or less and in dialogue. It was fun to tackle as I've never tried writing a story where I avoided the use of action/speaker tags.
Oh, and there are a couple of naughty words in it, too. But I'm sure you'll cope.
Bye for now!
New Release Spotlight: Kayla Craig
-
Happy release day to author Kayla Craig! Congratulations to author Kayla
Craig on the release of Our Daily Breath Devotional: 365 Prayers &
Practices t...
8 hours ago


Yes, I saw you! Me and Oonah are there too- Writewords has a decent showing in this issue!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I liked the story.
:)
Thank you Jen!
ReplyDeleteSorry I took so long responding, it's been one of those weeks!
Congratulations on being in the magazine, too. Yes, I saw us all there! LOL
Ella
X