Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday 13 | Bloggy things


Since 13 is my lucky number I decided to play along with this meme!
13 Things I must do to improve my blog before next Thursday!


  1. Find or create a better banner that is more suited to my dark/horror stories
  2. Decide on a new colour theme (black, red, gold?)
  3. Scour the web to get ideas from other writers in the same genre
  4. Decide whether to stay with a dark, or light background.
  5. Put my pictures of the girls into nice frames that match the theme
  6. Add direct links to my published stories
  7. A small pictures that fit the theme | meme pictures, too.
  8. Add navigation links
  9. Add pages: About me | Contact page | My published Stories | perhaps?
  10. Perhaps find a whole new blog template?
  11. Work out a by-line (to add to the header pic)
  12. Work out a post footer template
  13. Back up everything before I attempt to mess around with the template!
What's on your Thursday 13 list?

Ella
X

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the new blog.

    My T13 is Blog Action Day 2009: Climate Change

    http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally speaking black backgrounds with white writing are harder to read for some reason. But I think your blog looks pretty good as it is!

    And welcome to TT; it's a great meme. My TT is at http://bluecountrymagic.blogspot.com (because I have a bunch of other blogs, too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 is most important!!!

    My Thursday 13 is Halloween Themed jokes...come on over for some laughs. [You'll find it below my Thursday Thunks...scroll down a bit.]

    Click HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream last night that my blog font was too small. It isn't but I wish I could change my blog but I have no tech no logic for it. My 23 is watching Sex in the City.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just realised I hadn't added an email address in the blogger settings to inform me of recent comments! Have now!

    Thanks for your comments, Jill, CountryDew, Hootin' Anni (Gotta love that name!) and Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just changed my font to be bigger this week, other than that, I try to leave it alone so that I don't do something strange and unfixable to it! Happy TT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have your to-do list all written down! Now you get to go make it happen!

    My 13 are finally up, come visit:
    http://sweetteasunshine.blogspot.com/2009/10/thursday-13-13-random-items-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my blog with a darker background...it just suits some blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!