Thursday, September 10, 2009

What have you been reading lately?

I'm on GoodReads now. I love that site. It has some nifty programmes for uploading lots of books all at once.

I also adore this montage! Wonder if they will work if I post them here...only one way to find out...Here goes nothing!

Ella's to-read book montage



My Heart Will Find Yours

Fright Night

Dead Lines

The Cleanup

Book of the Dead 2: Still Dead

The Bridge

The Scream

Hot Blood: Tales of Erotic Horror

The Light at the End

Book of the Dead

Dead Witch Walking

Ghoul

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde & Other Tales; Kidnapped; Treasure Island

The Vampire Film: From "Nosferatu" to "Interview with the Vampire"

Dracula's Brood: Neglected Vampire Classics by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Algernon Blackwood, M.R. James and Others

The New Annotated Dracula

Frankenstein / Dracula / Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde

Dracula

Some of Your Blood

Firestarter

Prime Evil: Taste for Blood

Fogheart

Kiss and Kill

Finishing Touches

The Nightwalker

Rapture

Wicked Things

Sacrifice

The Exorcist

Best Ghost Stories of Algernon Blackwood

Slaughterhouse-Five

Lord of the Flies

Animal Farm

Foundation

Neuromancer

Stranger in a Strange Land

Snow Crash

Dune

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Ender's Game

Fahrenheit 451

1984

Brave New World

Jurassic Park

Odd Thomas

Kiss the Girls

The Hunt for Red October

The Bourne Identity

A Time to Kill

The Silence of the Lambs

The Kite Runner

The Shining

The Da Vinci Code



Ella Blackhart's favorite books »




Then there is this: My favourite Random Quotes.



Find me here:
http://www.goodreads.com/ellablackhart
Check out what I am really reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, success! Well, kind of. Think there's a few missing, but you get the gist!

    I know it's not supposed to go in as a post, and it would look better in the sidebar, but since when have I ever stuck by the rules?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!